Fifth Third Bncp (NASDAQ:FITB).
Basswood Capital Management, L.l.c. says it lowered its ownership in Fifth Third Bncp stock by 57.9% in the last quarter. Its stake was worth $17,164,000 a decrease of 54.7% according to the filing.
Here are a few institutional investors who have updated their positions. Tredje Ap-fonden augmented its position by buying 30 shares an increase of 0.0% as of 09/30/2017. Tredje Ap-fonden now controls 60,340 shares worth $1,698,000. The value of the position overall is up by 7.9%. Baird Financial Group, Inc. bolstered its holdings by buying 1,192 shares an increase of 0.8% from 06/30/2017 to 09/30/2017. Baird Financial Group, Inc. claims 144,045 shares with a value of $4,030,000. The total value of its holdings increased 8.7%.
As of the end of the quarter Raymond James & Associates had disposed of 163,778 shares trimming its holdings by 22.0%. The value of the company’s investment in Fifth Third Bncp decreased from $19,356,000 to $16,280,000 a change of $3,076,000 quarter over quarter.
Equity analyst Nomura raised the price target on October 26 changing the price objective from $29.00 to $30.00 with a “Neutral” recommendation. Royal Bank Of Canada raised the price target of the stock on October 25 boosting the projection from $28.00 to $31.00 and issued a “Outperform” recommendation.
Equity analyst Bank of America Corporation raised the price target on October 25 changing the forecast from $28.00 to $29.00 with a rating of “Neutral”. On October 24 Piper Jaffray Companies made no change to the stock rating of “Hold” with a current price target of $27.00.
October 24 investment analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings reiterated a “Hold” rating on the company. October 9 investment analysts at Citigroup maintained a stock rating of “Neutral” targeting a price of $31.00.
The company is now down from yesterday’s close of 28.61. Fifth Third Bncp currently has a P/E ratio of 10.76 and the market value is 20.16B. As of the latest earnings report the EPS was $2.65 with 705.58M shares currently outstanding.
Investors are a little more bullish recently if you consider the downtick in short interest. The stock had a fall in short interest of -16.90% as of the latest report on October 13, 2017. Short shares fell 5,156,701 over that period. Days to cover increased 1.0 to 7.0 and the short interest percentage is 0.04% as of October 13.