Rsp Permian Inc (NYSE:RSPP).
Cardinal Capital Management LLC /ct raised its stake in Rsp Permian Inc stock by 22.4% in the last quarter. Its position stood at $14,210,000 an increase of $3,380,000 as of the end of the quarter.
Here are some institutional investors who have increased or decreased their stake in (RSPP). Third Point LLC added to its investment by buying 750,000 shares an increase of 19.5%. Third Point LLC owns 4,600,000 shares valued at $159,114,000. The total value of its holdings increased 28.1%. First Mercantile Trust Co trimmed its position by selling 1,190 shares a decrease of 47.6% from 06/30/2017 to 09/30/2017. First Mercantile Trust Co claims 1,310 shares worth $45,000. The value of the position overall is down by 44.4%.
As of quarter end Raymond James & Associates had acquired 3,830 shares growing its stake by 1.7%. The value of the investment in Rsp Permian Inc went from $7,164,000 to $7,811,000 a change of 9.0% for the reporting period.
November 1 investment analysts at Northland Securities made no change to the company rating of “Buy” projecting a price of $52.00. On October 24 KeyCorp made no change to the stock rating of “Buy” with a current price target of $49.00.
Equity analyst Morgan Stanley raised the price target on October 18 changing the price objective from $41.00 to $46.00 and issued a “Overweight” recommendation. Williams Capital lowered the price target on October 18 changing the forecast from $45.00 to $43.00 with a rating of “Buy”.
Equity analyst Barclays PLC raised the price target of the stock on October 11 boosting the projection from $38.00 to $45.00 with a “Overweight” recommendation. On October 10 Jefferies Group LLC held the stock rating at “Buy” targeting a price of $47.00.
The company is down by 1.28% since yesterday’s close of 36.07. Rsp Permian Inc currently has a P/E ratio of 58.89 and market capitalization is 5.65B. In the latest earnings report the EPS was $0.60 with 158.60M shares presently outstanding.
Short traders are more bullish on shares of Rsp Permian Inc lately if you put credence in the decrease in short interest. The stock realized a fall in short interest of -0.33% as of the latest report on October 13, 2017. Short interest decreased from 8,237,171 to 8,209,647 over that timeframe. The days to cover increased to 7.0 and the percentage of shorted shares is 0.05% as of October 13.Advertisement