Company shares last traded at $61.35 marginally under $65.28, the 50 day moving average and which is marginally over the 200 day moving average of $58.90. The 50 day moving average moved down $-3.93 and the 200 day average was up $2.45. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings shares had a trading volume of 169K on Tuesday. Volume was down 20.61% under the stocks average daily volume.
Traders are more bullish on Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings lately if you look at the decrease in short interest. The company had a fall in short interest of -8.57% between September 29, 2017 and October 13, 2017. Short interest decreased from 2,792,080 to 2,552,705 over that timeframe. The short-interest ratio decreased to 12.0 and the percentage of shorted shares is 0.10% as of October 13.
Here is a rundown on some insider market activity for Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (NASDAQ:AAWW). EVP, GC & Secty. Adam Richard Kokas disclosed the sale of 10,000 shares of AAWW stock. The shares sold for $66.40. Kokas now owns $1,355,755 of the stock according to the SEC filing. William J. Flynn, President & CEO disclosed the sale of 5,000 shares. The shares were sold on October 9th for an average price of $65.64. The President & CEO now owns $12,271,923 of the stock per the Form 4 SEC filing.
William J. Flynn, President & CEO reported the sale of 5,000 shares of (AAWW). The shares were purchased at an average price of $63.64. The President & CEO now owns $11,261,607 of the stock according to the SEC filing.
A few notable investment firms have updated their holdings. As of quarter end Aperio Group, LLC had acquired 173 shares growing its position 1.0%. The value of the total investment in Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings went from $862,000 to $1,099,000 increasing 27.5% since the last quarter. As of the end of the quarter Supplemental Annuity Collective Trust Of Nj had bought a total of 1,000 shares growing its stake by 5.6%. The value of the investment in AAWW increased from $939,000 to $1,250,000 a change of 33.1% quarter to quarter.
As of the end of the quarter Cubic Asset Management, LLC had bought 1,100 shares growing its holdings by 3.5%. The value of the company’s investment in Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings increased from $1,641,000 to $2,142,000 a change of $501,000 quarter over quarter. As of quarter end State Of New Jersey Common Pension Fund D had sold 40,000 shares trimming its position 4.4%. The value of the investment in (AAWW) went from $46,935,000 to $56,588,000 a change of 20.6% for the reporting period.
The company currently has a P/E ratio of 26.22 and market cap is 1.55B. As of the last earnings report the EPS was $2.34 and is estimated to be $4.83 for the current year with 25,265,000 shares now outstanding. Next quarter’s EPS is forecasted to be $2.24 and the next full year EPS is projected to be $5.28.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc., (AAWW), launched on November 28, 2000, is a holding company. The Company provides outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services throughout the world, serving Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America through contractual service arrangements, including those through which it provides aircraft to customers and value-added services, including crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI), as well as those through which it provides crew, maintenance and insurance, but not the aircraft (CMI); cargo and passenger charter services (Charter), and dry leasing aircraft and engines (Dry Leasing). Its segments include ACMI, Charter and Dry Leasing. As of December 31, 2016, the Company operated fleet of 747 freighters and provided customers a range of 747, 777, 767, 757 and 737 aircraft for domestic, regional and international cargo and passenger applications. Its subsidiaries include Atlas Air, Inc. (Atlas) and Southern Air, Inc. (Southern Air)..Advertisement